Saturday, September 18, 2010

Today I went for a walk...

This week has been crazy busy.  My days have been spent at school and my nights have been trying to find food and sleeping.  Then Friday evening I had my first Turkish class.  My new teacher taught us how to take a taxi, not that I really remember half of what she taught, I need to study, but I do remember how to say "How much does it cost?" I think this will come in handy :)

So now its the weekend and I am trying to get organized to teach on Monday and get some sleep and clean up my apartment, you know all those weekend activities.  Well today after an excursion to town to try to get some passport photos, I decided to take a walk near my apartment.  One of the other new foreign teachers informed me that across the street from our apartments there are some trails that you can walk on.  So I decided to go explore.

I took my camera with me and the results can be found on my flickr page...ENJOY!

No comments: