Saturday, October 30, 2010

Shopping...

So I've been doing a lot of shopping lately and I want to tell you about my experiences.  As I go to different malls and look around to see what is there I get oddly excited about the things that are in China.   As in I found a Watsons and a Decathlon, these were basically my two favorite stores in China, so I was very excited to find them here I have also found a Carrefour.

So I have been pretty excited about my China finds it makes it feel more like home, then of course one day I was wandering around the mall (this is the mall that has Decathlon and Watsons) And suddenly I found a GAP.  Sadly I was not as excited about the GAP as I was about Decathlon, but ya know I guess that happens when you live in China for two years.

So I have been buying all sorts of things trying to make my apartment more of a home.  Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I'll be able to post some pictures and you will see how much nicer it looks now.

This weekend is Halloween and I am planning on giving out candy to kids tomorrow night, I am going to try to decorate my door a bit before they come.  I'll have to see how creative I can be...

Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Annette said...

thanks for the update! i can't wait to look at the pics you uploaded right after i leave you this comment... some look mouth-watering good. =) i'm glad you are shopping, finding things to get excited about, and making your place more like home. i'll be curious to see pics after you have bought more things for your apartment.
so, in turkey do they have halloween like here or is it just taught at school??

Robin said...

oohh, take a picture of your door so we can see your creation :-). Happy Halloween!